Wednesday, April 1, 2009

nothing to write home about

I have a problem keeping a daily journal mostly cause I can never find something to write about, aside from the lack of what to write about, and it is especially hard when it is about art. Seeing as I blank out when I draw it is hard to write about the process since I don't think about why or what I am drawing. I do it cause I feel like it. Once I felt like shading, but I didn't want to draw so I shaded a paper out of boredom. Thinking of what to write this semester has been even harder since I put off doing any drawing until the semester ended so I could work on homework, and I have never liked journals. in school when asked to journal I would make things up and embellish on them wildly so I wouldn't be badgered to write something.
While I do like to do expository, and creative writing.

1 comment:

  1. This doesn't have to be approached as a journal. "Journal" is just a catch-all term in this case. You can incorporate any sort of content you're interested in, including expository writing. Wildly embellishing is not necessarily a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete